My 2014 summer skin care routine: Step 3/3 - How I treat my skin

October 7th; 2014 
lire en français ici
Hello, it is finally time to talk about the 3rd step of my 2014 summer skin care routine. All the products I have talked about can definitly be used during other seasons, and that is the use I have for some of them. But the combination of products I have shared in this series happened to be the one I have been using for those past months. This part 3 focus on the treatments I use andwhat I call treatmenst are producst that I use to treat specific skin concerns. I may use those from once a week to twice a day depending on the product.
I use the Caudalie Vinoperfect radiance serum everyday, morning and night to fight hyperpigmentation. I use it under my daily sun protection. It has a very light consistency and a bottle will last you a long time (2 to 3 months). I already have a full review on this blog HERE. The only downfall of this product is that it is very moisturizing so if you have oily skin you may not appreciate it.
On above picture you have firs tthe Caudalie Vinoperfect enzymatic peel mask (1). It is a chemical exfoliant that I use 2 to 3 times a week to help brighten my complexion. I left it on for 15 minutes; it helps even out skintone and fight blemishes as it also helps remove dead skin cells thanks to its active ingredient; the glycolic acid. During the week I like to follow the application of this chemical exfoliant with a light purifying mask. Once again it is by the brand Caudalie. It is not drying at all and it actually might be too gentle for people with oily skin but it works great for me and my combination/oily/dehydrated skin type during the week.
The combination of the 3 products above is the perfect combination for me. I use them together once or twice a week on my "SPA  day". Usually on Sunday I have more time so I start with the manual scrub from Kiehl's; the epidermal re-texturizing micro-dermabrasion (1) for which I have already made a full review HERE. It makes my skin feel super soft. I follow with the chemical exfoliant (2) from Caudalie and I finish the process with the clear improvement mask from Origins (3) which is my favorite mask all time. It deep cleanses the skin , regulates excess sebum and shriken pores sizes without drying out my combination skin type. Actually I can't believe that I have not talked about this mask or that brand on my blog yet. Well, do not worry it is coming...
Most products I have talked about in this series, are products I have been using for years now so they have been working well for me and  I hope it will also work well for you. If you have already tried some of them do not hesitate to give your own opinion.

XOxo
Dianna.H

Learn more about skin care treatments HERE
Read part 1 of my 2014 summer skin care routine HERE (removing makeup and cleansing)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig