Girl in the City: Sailor and pastel

 September 29th, 2014 
lire en français ici
Hello readers today I want to share an everyday outfit that I wore a few weeks ago when it was still possible to wear short sleeves... It was on the week-end and I was just walking around doing window shopping with some family members.
 This summer I wrote a post about 2014 summer fashion trends and as many past summers the sailor style was a big trend again . I gave several tips HERE on how to wear it and those pictures I took are a good exemple of how I like to style it. 
Here the original touch starts with the sailor top itself thanks to the lovely lace details and  the gold looking color buttons on the left shoulder. 
Navy blue and white are very classic colors so I like to pair it with colorful ones. Here I picked pastel coral pants, bright coral nail polish on my toes and gold shoes.  
For the accessories I kept my H&M bag that I have carried everywhere this summer.  I wore simple  yellow earings to add more colors, and a little gold looking ring with fake pearls.
As a final touch of course I always go out with a big pair of sunglasses. 
I think that adding original colors or material like gold to a sailor outfit is a good way to make this classic look more modern looking. What do you think?

XOxo 
Dianna.H

The look
Sunglasses: H&M
Earings and ring: I am
Bag: H&M
Top; Kookai
Pants: small boutique (no name)
Shoes: New Look
Nail polish on toes: Kiko n°147
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig