My favorite summer lipsticks -2014-

 July 19th; 2014 
Hello readers today I want to share with you 5 lipsticks that I tend to wear the most this summer.
 Below you can see the swatches on my hand and my palm in the same order as the above picture.
N°1-Revlon n°457 wild orchid
This is a lipstick that I tend to wear in the evening for a dinner or a night out. I can wear it as below, very simple, no mascara no eyeliner. The lipstick itself is so bright that it illuminates your all face so you can easily wear it alone. If I want more sophistication I wear it with a brown or black smokey eye. I love this purple color but unfortunatelly it does not look as pigmented on my lips as it looks on the tube so I need to apply a lip pencil (sleek, dragon fruit n°306) on my lips first to get this beautiful bright purple color.

N°2- Revlon lacquer balm n°145 Ingenue 
This pencil/lipstick is the perfect nude on me for the summer. It just looks very natural and add a light glossy effect on the lips. The color is a mix of brown and beige with a little bit of coral untertone. This is the one I tend to wear everyday for a very natural look.
N°3-Bobbi Brown sheer lip color, n°6 cherry pink
This is not the first time I am talking about this lipstick on this blog that is why the below picture was posted on this blog for the first time last summer. Well a year later I am still using this lipstick in the summer. I call it my perfect lipstick because it looks like the perfect color for any occasion. The color is a mix of pink and red. On me it looks natural and sophisticated at the same time.
N°4/Revlon lacquer balm, n°130 tease seductrice-
Orange is the color of this season and I found a beautiful orange/coral color that I like to wear a lot. See below picture.... It is just a beautiful color.
N°5/Rimmel lasting finish, n°66 heather shimmer-
This last lipstick is the one I like to wear to give me a healthy glow. I discovered Rimmel lipstick last year only and I have to say that I am very amazed about their great quality for a very affordable price.
I am able to do all the makeup looks that I need this summer with those 5 lipsticks that is why they are definitely my favorites. What about your favorites ?

XOxo
Dianna.H
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig